Think of mindzie AI Chatbot as a helpful assistant that can create filters or calculators based on what you need. Instead of manually figuring things out, you can tell the Chatbot what you’re looking for and it will then do the hard work for you. Whether you want to select specific data, remove cases, analyze events, or do other calculations, the Chatbot is here to make it simple and help you achieve your goals with less effort.
Where can I find it? #
To make use of the Chatbot, go to Investigations and create an Analysis for your data set. Then, go to the Notebook View. From there, you will see the Chatbot appear in the bottom section of the screen.
- On the left side, inside the text box, you can type your question about your processes.
- On the right side, you may scroll through some general prompts and get some inspiration.
How to use it? #
Type or paste in your prompt, click the magnifying glass beside your prompt or hit ‘Enter’ on your keyboard.
The AI Chatbot will do it’s best to find the most suitable filter or calculator for your request.
The appropriate filter or calculator will be added into your analysis.
To change the output of the Chatbot, you can always click on the three dots in the upper right corner and edit the block.
If you find the answer helpful – click thumbs up! If not, click thumbs down to let us know that the Chatbot didn’t give a good result. This feedback will greatly accelerate the performance and usability of the feature for everyone.
Helpful tips on forming prompts #
While you can ask the Chatbot any question you would like to know about your processes, here are some helpful phrases for forming your request:
For filtering data:
- Find cases that happened in 2022
- Find events with resource John
- Select cases that started with PostInvoice
- Remove cases with EUR currency
For analysing data:
- Create a process map
- Create a histogram for case durations
- Analyze the number of started cases each month for each vendor
- Analyze performance of resources by average case duration