The enrichment multiples values of selected attributes and stores the result in a new attribute.
Common Uses #
- To multiply several attributes together
- To multiply an attribute by a constant
- Filters: Add any filter you like. The enrichment will define attributes only for cases that are selected by the filter.
- New Attribute Name: Specify the name of the new attribute you are about to create.
- Source: Select whether you would like to take the case attribute or an event attribute. Case attributes are those, defined at the level of the whole case, while event attributes are those, defined at each event in the case.
- Attribute Names: Select multiple attributes that you wish to multiply together, or select just one attribute that you wish to multiply by a constant.
- Constant: Specify the constant that the attribute(s) should be multiplied by.
Example 1 #
If your invoice amount is stored in thousands, you may multiply the invoice attribute by 1000, to convert the number to its initial number format. To do that, use the following settings:
Click ‘Create’ and once you’re ready click ‘Calculate Enrichment’ to add the new attribute to your data set.