The Channel Development Manager will take a lead role in developing and growing mindzie’s reseller and partner base. You will work closely with our senior team and sales staff to develop materials, strategies, and targets to expand our list of partners across the globe. You will need to be able to “following the breadcrumbs” and identify prospective new resellers, consultants, and partners.
You will need to be self-motivated and be able to work in a very fast-paced environment, but you will have the guidance and collaboration of our entire team.
You will be joining a growing business and share in the potential upside.
If you are looking for a position where you can truly explore your passions and be part of something exciting, then this is the place for you!
- Responsible for the expansion and development of mindzie’s channel partner program; including setting priorities, contributing to the company’s strategies and goals and proactively addressing current gaps
- Drive new partner development through coordination of training and education on product, sales, customer success, and technical knowledge
- Manage development and growth of new and existing channel partners
- Act as a liaison between the mindzie and channel partners
- Collaborate with the regional business development directors to support partner in sales opportunities
- Work with internal mindzie team to enhance existing partner materials to foster growth
- Provide direction to internal marketing resource for collateral and other materials required for channel growth
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel
- Ensures partner compliance with channel partner programs and agreements
- Builds relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners
- Recommends changes in products and services by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Tracks sales activities by maintaining Zoho Leads, Contacts, Accounts, and Deals.
- Attends company meetings as required to drive success.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of channel development/partnership experience or business development;
- Strong relationship/account management skills;
- Excellent customer orientation skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationship;
- Experience and comfortable with occasional travel (conferences, trade shows, partner meetings, etc);
- Ability to articulate complex technical information to a wide variety of audiences, including non-technical;
- Excellent project, organization and time management skills.