The Director, Business Development will work closely with our senior team and sales staff to expand and grow mindzie’s customer base. You will need to be able to “following the bread crumbs” and identify prospective new customers, partners, and resellers.
You will need to be self-motivated and be able to work in a very fast-paced environment, but you will have the guidance and collaboration of our entire sales team.
You need to care about what you do and have a genuine passion for development.
You will be joining a start-up at the ground level and share in the potential upside.
If you are looking for a position where you can truly explore your passions and be part of something exciting, then this is the place for you!
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the market, type of sales outlet, or other factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers and resellers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Tracks sales activities by maintaining Salesforce Leads, Contacts, Accounts, and Opportunities.
- Attends company meetings as required to drive success.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- 3-5 years of software sales experience
- Preferably selling Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Salesforce, or other large scale systems
- Independently motivated
- Driven to succeed and most importantly taking pride in what you do