We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will oversee all aspects of customer success. As the internal voice of customers, partners, and consultants you will work closely with our senior team to ensure the mindzie studio is successfully implemented and provides maximum value to our clients. You will need to be organized, customer-focused, self-motivated, and be able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
You will be joining a fast-growing company at ground level and will share in our success.
If you are looking for a position where you can truly explore your passions and be part of something exciting, then this is the place for you!
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring the optimal customer experience and onboarding
- Conduct phone interviews, video conferences, and surveys to gather information on how customers are using the mindzie studio and what new features are needed
- Utilize social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick responses to inquiries
- Liaise with the development department to ensure the delivery of high-quality products and services that meet customers needs
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience
- Develop email newsletters and other content to ensure users stay informed or new features and tips
- Organize training programs for customers to enhance their skills
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations
- Other tasks as assigned to support the success of the company
- Team player with a positive winning attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex customer requests
- Driven to succeed and most importantly taking pride in what you do
Job Category: Customer Experience
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas Toronto Work from Home