The Manager, Customer Experience will work closely with our senior team to ensure the mindzie studio is successfully implemented and provides maximum value to our clients. You will need to be self-motivated and be able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
You will be joining a start-up at the ground level and share in the potential upside.
If you are looking for a position where you can truly explore your passions and be part of something exciting, then this is the place for you!
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of an organization’s customer experience team
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring the optimal customer experience
- Conduct phone interviews, video conferences, and surveys to gather information on how customers are using the mindzie studio and what new features are needed
- Utilize social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries
- Supervise the activities of the customer experience team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company
- Liaise with the development department to ensure the delivery of high-quality products and services that meet customers needs
- Prepare and manage annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience
- Organize training programs for customer experience representatives in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations
- Other tasks as assigned to support the success of the company
- Team player with a positive winning attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex customer requests
- Driven to succeed and most importantly taking pride in what you do