The Senior Manager, Finance will work closely with our CEO to develop and maintain company budgets and financial models. You will need to have experience working in a fast-paced environment preferably with a startup or high growth company.
You need to care about what you do and have a genuine passion for development.
You will be joining a start-up at the ground level and share in the potential upside.
If you are looking for a position where you can truly explore your passions and be part of something exciting, then this is the place for you!
- Developing and maintaining company budgets and financial models
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- 5+ years of senior finance experience
- CPA or other degree/certification in accounting
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Independently motivated
- Driven to succeed and most importantly taking pride in what you do