The Senior Software Developer will work closely with our CTO to design our flagship product. You will need to be able to design and implement a responsive UI using Blazor server-side and razor components while ensuring the workflow and usability is intuitive for any level of user.
You will need to be self-motivated and be able to work in a very fast-paced environment, but you will
have the guidance and collaboration of our CTO who has been developing for 30+ years.
You need to care about what you do and have a genuine passion for web UI development.
You will be joining a start-up at the ground level and share in the potential upside. You will be a key member of the team and have significant influence over the design and functionality of the product.
If you are looking for a position where you can truly explore your passions and be part of something exciting, then this is the place for you!
- Work with the senior team on designing and implementing a new UI
- Bring new ideas on user components and workflows that can be implemented
- Produce production-ready code without a large QA team
- Research and understand 3rd party razor components and how they can best be utilized
- Maintain our product with the rest of the small team
- Very strong in C#
- Familiarity with Blazor Server-side
- Strong skills in any of the ASP.Net web technologies
- Strong CSS skills
- String bootstrap skills
- Independently motivated
- Driven to succeed and most importantly taking pride in what you do