Table of Contents
The calculator shows the frequency statistics for each of the activity values along with some other descriptions.
Common Uses #
- To see number of cases an activity has appeared in
- To see the total count of each of the activities
There are no settings for the calculator, except for the title and the description.
After clicking ‘Create’, you will see an output like this:
- Activity – shows the original name of the activity.
- Display name – shows the name of the activity as it appears in calculators, filters, etc.
- Case count – shows the number of cases the activity appeared in.
- Case percent – shows the percent of cases the activity appeared in.
- Activity count – shows the total number of activities.
- Derived – shows whether the activity existed in the original data set or it was derived from other attributes present in the data set.
- Color – shows the color of the activity as it appears in the process map.
- Description – shows the description of the activity (if it was provided)