Table of Contents
The calculator shows information about time from case start to the selected event.
Common Uses #
- Analyze the time it takes for a case to reach a certain point in the process.
- Column Name: Select the column that represents the event you are interested in. For instance, select ‘Activity Name’ if you want to learn time from case start to a specific activity.
- Column Values: Select the event that you want to measure time to (e.g., specific activity name).
- Selection Type: Specify how to select the column value:
- All – Selects all occurrences of the activity in the case.
- First – Selects the first occurrence of the selected event in the case.
- Last – Selects the first occurrence of the selected event in the case.
- Max – Selects the occurrence of the activity with the maximum value in the case.
- Min – Selects the occurrence of the activity with the minimum value in the case.
Example 1 #
To see time statistics from case start to ‘Enter Invoice’, use the following settings:
Output shows the mean, median, max time in days between case start and Enter Invoice: