The enrichment subtracts value of one selected attribute from another selected attribute and stores the result in a new attribute.
Common Uses #
- To subtract value of one attribute from another
- Filters: Add any filter you like. The enrichment will define attributes only for cases that are selected by the filter.
- New Attribute Name: Specify the name of the new attribute you are about to create.
- Column Name: Select the column name that needs to be subtracted from.
- Minus Column Name: Select the column name that represents the value that needs to be subtracted from the above defined column.
- Number of Decimals: Specify the number of decimal points to show in the new attribute.
Example 1 #
If you wish to calculate the difference between quantity ordered and quantity received, use the following settings:
Click ‘Create’ and once you’re ready click ‘Calculate Enrichment’ to add the new attribute to your data set.
From the overview, you should now be able to find the newly created attribute: