The calculator shows the rate or ratio of the selected data compared to the whole data.
Common Uses #
- To calculate the rate of late payments, shipments, or deliveries.
- To calculate the rate of long cases.
- To calculate the rate of cases with rework.
- To add the rate value to the dashboard.
- Aggregate Function: Select which aggregation to use when calculating the rate
- Case count calculates the ratio between values based on count of cases.
- Sum calculates the ration between values based on the sum of chosen attribute.
- Filters: Specify the filters that you wish to apply to your data to calculate the rate (e.g., to calculate the rate of cases with durations over 30 days, add a filter which selects cases with durations over days).
Example 1 #
To calculate the rate of late deliveries, use the following settings:
Click on three dots by the filters -> Open Filters -> Add Filter -> Select a filter of your choice. In our example, we’re using a ‘Deadline’ filter:
The output shows the value in decimal format. In our case, 0.59 means 59%.
To add the calculator output to the dashboard, click three dots on the top right and select “Add Single Value.”
Example 2 #
To calculate the ratio of total item cost of long cases compared to normal cases, use the following settings:
Click on three dots by the filters -> Open Filters -> Add Filter -> Select a filter of your choice. In our example, we’re using a ‘Cases with Attribute’ filter: