Table of Contents
The enrichment allows to define a representative case attribute for a selected event attribute.
Common Uses #
- To define who was the last resource to pay the invoice
- Filter: Add any filter you like. The enrichment will define attributes only for cases that are selected by the filter.
- New Attribute Name: Specify the name of the new attribute you are about to create.
- Event Column Name: Select the attribute that you want to define for your case activity. For instance, select ‘Resource’ in order to define a representative Resource for the case.
- Case Representative Activity Names: Select the activity (or activities) from which you use the attribute value. For instance, select ‘Pay Invoice’, if you would like to define the ‘Resource’ who paid the invoice.
- Case Representative Event Selection: Specify whether to use the attribute of the ‘First’ occurrence of the selected activity in the case, or the ‘Last’ occurrence of this activity in the case.
Example 1 #
To define who was the last resource to pay the invoice, use the following settings:
Click ‘Create’ and once you’re ready click ‘Calculate Enrichment’ to add the new attribute to your data set.