Table of Contents
The calculator provides information about the number of repetitions of different activities and their impact on the process duration.
Common Uses #
- To see number of cases with repetitions
- To see average repetitions per case
- To see average added time per repetition
Nothing needs to be adjusted in the settings, except for the Title or the Description. Click ‘Create’.
Example Output #
Once you add the calculator, it will show you the activities that have been repeated in your log and will show different repetition metrics:
- Activity Name: shows the name of the activity being performed.
- Number of Cases with Repetitions: shows the total number of cases where an activity was repeated at least once.
- Average Repetitions per Case: shows the average number of times an activity is repeated for each case in the event log.
- Average Time Added per Repetition: shows the average amount of extra time added to a case each time an activity is repeated.
- Total Added Time per Case: shows the total amount of time added to a case from the average number of times the activity is repeated.
- Total Added Time: shows the total amount of extra time that was added due to repeated activities across all cases.