The enrichment calculates duration between a selected case attribute and a selected activity.
Common Uses #
- Calculate duration between Due Date and actual Pay Date
- New Attribute Name: Specify the name of the new attribute you are about to create.
- Attribute Name: Select the attribute that specifies a certain timestamp and that you wish to use.
- Activity Name: Select the activity that needs to be compared to the selected attribute and for which the duration needs to be calculated.
- Activity First or Last: Specify whether the timestamp is taken from the ‘First’ occurrence of this activity in the case, or the ‘Last’ occurrence of this activity in the case.
- Duration Type: Specify the duration units that will be shown in the new attribute column. It can be hours, days, weeks, etc.
Example 1 #
To calculate the duration between due date and pay date, use the following settings:
Click ‘Create’ and once you’re ready click ‘Calculate Enrichment’ to add the new attribute to your data set.
The new attribute should now be added to the log.